Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) Empty
PostSubject: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

This is out application form for the AoD:
1) Name
2) Level
3) Class
4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.)

You will be processed through our leaders to see if you may join.
Back to top Go down
https://a-o-d.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Application   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm

This is our application form for the AoD:

1) N/A/S/L: James/21/Male/London
2) Level: 36
3) Class: Soldier

Rifles :90 (got the M82 7/6/1 and sticking with that over the VSS)

Machine Guns : 60 (Steyre AuG 2/3/2 Sticking with that as its the highest 5.5 machine gun that I want to get without spending 20 points in strength.)

Melee : 35 (work in progress, Crowbar 4 Reloading / 7 Crit)

No interest in PvP.
Back to top Go down
superidot

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 pm

your looking good ya ur in just talk here and the form
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Aeder, the only character i found in DF with your name is level 20 or somethin, could you let me know what your full in game name is so i can find u and add u as well as check your stats. Thx.
Back to top Go down
kre123

PostSubject: ...   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

1) Name krez123
2) Level 14
3) Class DOCTOR
SHOTGUN
EXPLOSIVE
MELEE
*PAID 200K TO GET IN AS INTERN
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

kre123 wrote:
1) Name krez123
2) Level 14
3) Class DOCTOR
SHOTGUN
EXPLOSIVE
MELEE

alright, glad u could make it here krez, hope to see u active in the clan, PM me in the game so we can go on an aggro run for u to prove your skills.

what do u mean u paid 200k to get in as intern, exactly?? not sure i understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

ChoochPooperton wrote:
kre123 wrote:
1) Name krez123
2) Level 14
3) Class DOCTOR
SHOTGUN
EXPLOSIVE
MELEE

alright, glad u could make it here krez, hope to see u active in the clan, PM me in the game so we can go on an aggro run for u to prove your skills.

what do u mean u paid 200k to get in as intern, exactly?? not sure i understand.
dude the kid's level 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:11 am

it was a bribe!!!! or was it <.<'
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm

it doesnt matter what level u are as long as u get to lvl 20 in one week, which is not actually that hard, u just gota be dedicated Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 am

Lvl 1 - 20 is possible in a day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daledae8

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 am

Daledae87-alt Fallenashes
lvl21-alt lvl12
Scientist-alt stock broker
melee 100-ALT PISTOL60
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

hey fallen ashes, i believe superidot mentioned u to me, good u made it here. we'll have to schedule a time to go do an aggro run, so u can rank up past recruit.
Back to top Go down
Daledae8

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 am

now do we continue talk from here or df?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm

you can talk on the Text box in the "index" or we cold just forum chat like we tend to do often here.... same goes for DF...
Back to top Go down
daledae8

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 am

and until i lvl i can help out with daledae87 by givin meds and other things....while in the meantime im lvlin
Back to top Go down
superidot

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 pm

yes i would deal with all the aplications i get but my comp has gotten slow(another virus infestation probly) but anyways ya i got like 10 of them so i didnt find time to wait 20 mins to reply to 1 so anyways youll see alot of mems aply in diff ways the usal because of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm

1) Name Justaperson
2) Level 27
3) Class engineer
I don't do 3 at a time. I've heard it is best to do 1 or 2 at a time, so I will list the plan.
Currently: 90 melee
Currently: 45 rifle
Planned: machine gun after I hit 100 melee.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

alright, your in as a recruit, good luck, i wouldnt take rifle past 80 if your gonna go machine guns later. and melee 100 of course for grinder Very Happy

we'll go on an aggro run later, PM me when you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 pm

1.ltmarc
3.solider
4.rifle-machine gun-melee
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 pm

cool ltmarc, thx for the application, your in also as a recruit, start posting on the thread and try to stay active and get on the chat here whenever your going out into the city.

PM me also and we'll try to set up a time for an aggro run into the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 am

Hey Chooch I'm finally here. Just to go through the formalities here's my application for your clan.

Name - ShredderRhodes

Level - 21

Class - police

Proficiencies - Melee(65) and Shotgun(50) i dont have a third thing but i do just fine with the two in do use. Time to kill some zombos. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm

hells yea, the shredder man has arrived Twisted Evil

REJECTED!

lol, jk, you're in dude, lets do one of your exter. missions later when we get a chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 pm

1) Name: jeff kolt

2) Level: 10

3) Class: soldier

4) 3 highest profeciencies: machine guns (45), I haven't trained any other stat (yet).

Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm

yea your in as a recruit if you can level up to 20 in a week. Then you have to do an aggro run with me and survive. good luck Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 pm

1) Name: Jericho (dark messiah123)
2) Level: 25
3) Class: lawyer
4) 3 highest profeciencies: meele (100), pistol (30) i dont have a third
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: