Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 pm

yeah i'm thinking a new acount something useful...... hey is there a class the clan needs i can make one then work it up to 20 or more then hit u guys up with the new one then apply for an aggro run? Or should i just work this one up?

Back to top Go down
Dishonor

PostSubject: Application.   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 am

Name Dishonor.
Class Lawyer.
Amount of Activity on Dead Frontier As much as you want.
Main and secondary weapon styles First would be my Desert fox, now trying to go for forsaken blades.

Introduction.

Hi, My name is John, I like this game to where there's no extent, my current goal is to get the required stats for the
forsaken blades, once that is achieved I will only have to level as high as I can and hopefully not alone.

I can be as active as you need me, I am perpetually on MSN, or you can contact me by email at all times, will reply ASAP.

I am a very talkative person, and i always try to make people laugh (including myself) although sometimes it is embarrassing
but never the less i have no shame of who i am and i am not shy, if i got a problem with someone, then i will be most forward.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Dishonor. (John.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 am

Dishonor wrote:
Name Dishonor.
Class Lawyer.
Main and secondary weapon styles First would be my Desert fox, now trying to go for forsaken blades.

Introduction.

Hi, My name is John, I like this game to where there's no extent, my current goal is to get the required stats for the
forsaken blades, once that is achieved I will only have to level as high as I can and hopefully not alone.

I can be as active as you need me, I am perpetually on MSN, or you can contact me by email at all times, will reply ASAP.

I am a very talkative person, and i always try to make people laugh (including myself) although sometimes it is embarrassing
but never the less i have no shame of who i am and i am not shy, if i got a problem with someone, then i will be most forward.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Dishonor. (John.)

If you can reply to me by email it would be faster for me to respond, Thank you.

Email : boyd.johnathan@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 am

Jester420 wrote:
1) Name
Drowzom

2) Level

3) Class
police officer

4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.)
Melee, Shotguns, Machine Guns

Hey Striker, I have claims on this guy. Smile He's almost just like me (cop, spreaded stats) which albeit....yeh they're still screwed Razz
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=2484648;sa=summary

But yeh in conclusion, if he hasn't been taken yet then I'll do his run with him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

Dishonor wrote:

Introduction.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Dishonor. (John.)

Damn i love these new recruits Razz If im not wrong...this is a buisness letter format Razz along with the couple jokes spread around in it (at least, i hope its a joke that he's on as much as we want him to be, which is 24/7 xP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :-)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 am

Well 24/7 is a bit over exaggerated but I will always be on, in my free time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 am

<F> Shadyk <F> wrote:
Dishonor wrote:

Introduction.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Dishonor. (John.)

Damn i love these new recruits Razz If im not wrong...this is a buisness letter format Razz along with the couple jokes spread around in it (at least, i hope its a joke that he's on as much as we want him to be, which is 24/7 xP)

BTW Bleach is awesome lol. wondering what will happen with ichigo now since he lost his powers (i read the manga's)
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Dishonor wrote:

BTW Bleach is awesome lol. wondering what will happen with ichigo now since he lost his powers (i read the manga's)

I know, though I'm well past that part. My favourite part is when Ichigo faces Byakuya (second time), but you'll get to that Smile Its an epic that can only be seen as video, for no comic book can compare Razz

And now returning to noobs who think they're badass enough to join ANGELS OF DEATH xD
Back to top Go down
Sikshotz

PostSubject: App   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

1) Name:Sikshotz
2) Level: 23
3) Class: athlete
4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.) Rifle and melee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

1) NikTheGreat
2) 20
3) Farmer
4) 3 highest profeciencies, (Malee, Machinegun, Pistol, ect.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 pm

well your 1 above the level to join the clan - good
your stats are not spread - good
you have a k-50m - good

if i could id say your in but im not a leader Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 pm

[D]ark messiah123 wrote:
you have a k-50m - good

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cpt flowers

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm

NikTheGreat wrote:
[D]ark messiah123 wrote:
you have a k-50m - good

Thanks.

welcome nik god i have like 7 recruits now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

[D] The Possible Cause wrote:
NikTheGreat wrote:
[D]ark messiah123 wrote:
you have a k-50m - good

Thanks.

welcome nik god i have like 7 recruits now

I will be of great service,and hi possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

lol ill say hes in haha and im jealous of him and his damn k50 at such an early level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

illuminatus wrote:
lol ill say hes in haha and im jealous of him and his damn k50 at such an early level

I will gladly sell it to you for a measly 1mil if I go back to malee. Razz But if I rename it (I have 200 creds saved for a rename or a stat change to malee) it will go up to 2mil. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

my DF name is koolaid man(i forgot if there was a space or not) im a lvl 20 soldier. highest proficiencies: machine guns 30 (all i have is an MP5), pistols 30(my best pistol/revolver is a kolt python and i also have a lock 19(i forgot which one its called)), and meele 25 (i currently have a fire axe). so thats it i guess..... oh yeah and also...

<@>___<@> im staring into ur SOUL!!!!!

Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm

PYR0P4IN784113R wrote:
my DF name is koolaid man(i forgot if there was a space or not) im a lvl 20 soldier. highest proficiencies: machine guns 30 (all i have is an MP5), pistols 30(my best pistol/revolver is a kolt python and i also have a lock 19(i forgot which one its called)), and meele 25 (i currently have a fire axe). so thats it i guess..... oh yeah and also...

<@>___<@> im staring into ur SOUL!!!!!

ok now join the chat and we'll go on an agroo run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 pm

yay for my recruit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: apply   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

gtpap12349/14/male/U.S

farmer

rifle 60 msg-9

melee 55 Dilmar PS and crowbar

pistol 20 (i didnt know that pistol and rifle are the same thing at the time)
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm

gtpap12349 wrote:
gtpap12349/14/male/U.S

farmer

rifle 60 msg-9

melee 55 Dilmar PS and crowbar

pistol 20 (i didnt know that pistol and rifle are the same thing at the time)

ok get on the chat when you can and ask for an agroo run so we can get that crap out of the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ?   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

on df?
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 pm

gtpap12349 wrote:
on df?

oh srry no on here what u do is press log in at the right corner of the chat box right above the forums
Back to top Go down
weet32

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 pm

1) Name: weet
2) Level: 21
3) Class: Farmer
4) 3 highest profeciencies: melee, machete and ronan pro, and machine gun( haven't gotten one yet still working on it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: