Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am

looks good as long as ur stats arent to screwed up im sure ull be in just wait for confirmation from one of ou leaders and ull be good to go. chooch should be on soon to accept ur application
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 am

hey shadyk Very Happy I'm glad to you see you've applied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadyk

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Yeh, glad you invited me Smile

Since it wont let me edit my post I'll edit it with this one

Lv : 31
Skill : Machine Gun - 40
Weapons : Sabre, Steel MS800, SA80
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

alright, you're in, i see you already did your aggro run, so your in as an Angel in Famine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: App   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 am

Name: Edgar Rosas Miguel
Level: 37
Class: Fireman
Skills: Melee(100), Machine Guns(95), Pistol(starting)

so how about it...good, bad, or wat?
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 pm

sounds good edgar, you're in as a recruit until you can do your aggro run with a leader or Death squad leader. Good luck and get on the chat whenever u get a chance so we can coordinate better. In the meantime, feel free to look around the forum and familiarize urself with our rules and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

1) Armka
2) Level 8
3) Policeman
4) Machinegun 25 Pistol 20 Shotgun 10

-Asked by Malice Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

Armka wrote:
1) Armka
2) Level 8
3) Policeman
4) Machinegun 25 Pistol 20 Shotgun 10

-Asked by Malice Razz
I smell a pestilence recruit >:]

i will train this one to use a sega 20! CAN I KEEP IT CHOOCH, CAN I KEEP IT?!
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

armka, you have 3 days to reach level 20 or you cannot join. Malice, thats your challenge. Help him get leveled up right to lvl 20 and he can go on an aggro run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am

ChoochPooperton wrote:
armka, you have 3 days to reach level 20 or you cannot join. Malice, thats your challenge. Help him get leveled up right to lvl 20 and he can go on an aggro run.
the deed will be seen through to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:07 pm

1st Lt. Samus Adam reporting for duty, sir!

User name: Megamoya
Character name: Lt. Samus
Level: 33
Class: Soldier
Build: Critical pure
Weapon proficiencies: Rifle 75, SMG 50, Melee 50

If it matters, I was recruited by Mr. StrikerBurn, sir.
Back to top Go down
Tactical

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Not bad, Go to the index on here, scroll all the way down and hit join chat
, you will be in a chat with all online members, we can talk abit more there

for now your in as a recruit
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 pm

nice stats mega moya, like tac said, you're in as a recruit, until you can do an aggro run with us to prove your skills. Get on the chat in the meantime and read up on the threads to get to know the clan better. welcome aboard Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

Thank you, Sir. Anyway, who should I contact in order to arrange such a run?
Back to top Go down
Cpt flowers

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 am

DeathDemon2
Ingame name is Lootingchar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Name: Alex
Level: 27 with little experience left to level 28
Class: engineer - with many storage alts
3 highest proficiencies: Melee and Shotguns (Only training those two at the current time)
Strongest Weapons: Sabre, STEEL MS800 4/4/8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 pm

srry bout that, In-game name is the same as in these forums, TH3 B4D455
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Stats, build and gear look good, you're in as a recruit until you can do an aggro run with DeathDemon2, ingame name: lootingchar.

The only thing i would watch out for is that you're almost broke and critical, broken, which in our clan gets you punished, so make sure you get some cash and keep it, soon, lol. I'm sure you don't wanna start off on the wrong foot. Cool

Also, just a few questions, who recruited you or how did you come across our clan, and whats your preferred style of playing, high aggro looting, low aggro looting, PVP, or recruiting/training new members? This will help us place you in a squad better, granted you pass your aggro run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 am

ChoochPooperton wrote:
Stats, build and gear look good, you're in as a recruit until you can do an aggro run with DeathDemon2, ingame name: lootingchar.

The only thing i would watch out for is that you're almost broke and critical, broken, which in our clan gets you punished, so make sure you get some cash and keep it, soon, lol. I'm sure you don't wanna start off on the wrong foot. Cool

Also, just a few questions, who recruited you or how did you come across our clan, and whats your preferred style of playing, high aggro looting, low aggro looting, PVP, or recruiting/training new members? This will help us place you in a squad better, granted you pass your aggro run.

Illuminatus had told me to post my app here and i already fixed my stuff back up (at 2 AM HERE!) i like either high aggro xp runs, high aggro looting, and i could train new members. i am good for am aggro run about 4:00 PM EST if its ok with you (and Death of course)
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 am

As of posting this, i see you at starving, critical and armor damaged, with $308 cash.

Looks like you got some work to do before u can go on an aggro run. Get some cash and fix yourself up first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Name:Lykenbane
Level:21
Class:Soldier
3 Highest Proficiencies:Critical Hit(73), Strength(60), and Melee(53)
Also..before I get turned down, let me say that I may not be the strongest, but I'm certainly NOT the dumbest. I've got something sooo amazing, and sooo oxymoronical....that almost no one has...Common Sense =P
That and I'm strategic, but I don't let living or dying control my gameplay. I play for fun, and if i die, hell..at least I can say I died having fun with my bros. I've never been in a DF clan before, so I think this would be my chance. This clan is amazing, and it's more like a family, too. Thanks for considering, Peace out and God bless =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

We will see how your aggro run goes. I recommend you stop spreading out your weapon stats so much and stick to 2 and at the most 3 weapon styles. you can only use 3 weapons at once so putting points on all of them is a waste and is the path to noobness.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 pm

holy craps those are some spread out stats. Normally i would say no right off the bat, but i like your speech about common sense, lol, so like shredder said, we'll see how u do on an aggro run. It all depends on ur skills at the end of the day, and the aggro runs never lie Twisted Evil

you're in as a recruit until said aggro run with Deathdemon2 or a Death squad member approved by him. good luck, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
hcdarksoul

hcdarksoul

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm

fucking noob. all that shit about common sense and he doesnt have the common sense to figure out not to spread his stats. welcome to the clan. i hope you learn quick otherwise you are going to be broken and in tears.
Back to top Go down
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 pm

lol, and that's dark, our warmaster and war squad leader. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: