Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

ChoochPooperton wrote:
holy craps those are some spread out stats. Normally i would say no right off the bat, but i like your speech about common sense, lol, so like shredder said, we'll see how u do on an aggro run. It all depends on ur skills at the end of the day, and the aggro runs never lie Twisted Evil

lol, then i guess im lucky I took my aggro run with 3 members before you first met me or else I might not be here right now Cool
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 pm

lol for sure.
Back to top Go down
lykenban

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

hahaha, thanks guys, i rlly will try my best. My school's off tomorrow...so can we try the run tomorrow? Also..yea, i have them spread...i joined waaaaayyyy back and thought it was right, but it's not...and i rlly will try my best. If you guyus wouldn't mind..i'd like some info on the runs. Gimme a summary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 pm

lykenban wrote:
hahaha, thanks guys, i rlly will try my best. My school's off tomorrow...so can we try the run tomorrow? Also..yea, i have them spread...i joined waaaaayyyy back and thought it was right, but it's not...and i rlly will try my best. If you guyus wouldn't mind..i'd like some info on the runs. Gimme a summary?
we take you out to die in high aggro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Depending on when and where you die we accept or deny you.

But seriously you are gonna be taken by someone in our death squad out into the city. You follow thier lead and thier orders. You will need full health, armor, and fully nourished. As well as having plenty of ammo and one set of cade supplies(hammer, nails, & planks). There will be no looting and no talking during the aggro run. You will only use silent weapons until your guide says otherwise. So no shooting at anything that moves. Once youre given the clear to start shooting it's just a matter of survival. Survive long enough and you will most likely make it into the clan. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
fishy195

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm

WHO THE HELL KICKED ME???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

fishy195 wrote:
lol, had a missunderstandding, didnt realize that when you put on squad tag [p] that it had to be typed into login
Back to top Go down
Tactical

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

[P]fishy1954 wrote:
fishy195 wrote:
lol, had a missunderstandding, didnt realize that when you put on squad tag [p] that it had to be typed into login

LOL!
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Quote :

LOL I did that too, cept I PMd chooch about it, quite embarrasing after I realized Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 pm

[F] Shadyk wrote:
Quote :

LOL I did that too, cept I PMd chooch about it, quite embarrasing after I realized Razz

I did it too, except I though it was a cache error and I didn't log in for like 2 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

good to know im not the only one
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

lol silly peoples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 pm

idiots...
Back to top Go down
Diabetes

PostSubject: Application to AOD   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

1) Name: Diabetes11 (real name: Adam W.)
2) Level: 24
3) Class: Soldier
4) 3 highest profeciencies: Pistol, machine gun, melee
Back to top Go down
Diabetes

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:28 pm

By the way I was reading some of the other applications. It says on the application to list the highest 3 proficiencies... meaning weapon skills like melee, pistol, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, and explosives right? Because on DF if you view your profile it lists proficiencies as weapons and stats as strength, endurance, agility, accuracy, critical hit, and reloading, but the other applications have some stats listed rather than their proficiencies... just wondering if that matters because my highest are stats and proficiencies are actually: Critical Hit (73), Pistol (65), and Accuracy (69)
Back to top Go down
hcdarksoul

hcdarksoul

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Diabetes wrote:
By the way I was reading some of the other applications. It says on the application to list the highest 3 proficiencies... meaning weapon skills like melee, pistol, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, and explosives right? Because on DF if you view your profile it lists proficiencies as weapons and stats as strength, endurance, agility, accuracy, critical hit, and reloading, but the other applications have some stats listed rather than their proficiencies... just wondering if that matters because my highest are stats and proficiencies are actually: Critical Hit (73), Pistol (65), and Accuracy (69)

lol you got it right the first time. its just easier to post a link to your df character.
Back to top Go down
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Name Sideshow
Class stockbroker
Amount of Activity on Dead Frontier play a couple hours a day (3-4)during the week and a whole bunch on weekends
Main and secondary weapon styles almost exclusily been using melee but have started uping my rifle i have yet to decide on a third choice but it will prolly be some type of machine gun and i dont think ive messed up my build to much yet so some pointers on that would be appreciated
havent done any agro before since ive been usin just melee so i might need a few trys on that audition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Zachyoyoyo
level 42
Engineer
Melee, Machine Guns, and Shotguns are my highest proficiencies.
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:15 pm

zachyoyoyo's with me guys so just remeber that when considerin him for the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 pm

thanks for helping me get in the possible cause
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm

np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm

lol512hiyas
farmer
100 melee,5pistol,and the rest are 0
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

i smell a new famine member
Back to top Go down
hcdarksoul

hcdarksoul

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

lol512hiyas3 wrote:
lol512hiyas
farmer
100 melee,5pistol,and the rest are 0

who the fuck are you and who referred you here?
Back to top Go down
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

i did i know him in rl and im helpin him lvl but i still need to take him on a run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: