Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm

[W]armaster wrote:
lol512hiyas3 wrote:
lol512hiyas
farmer
100 melee,5pistol,and the rest are 0

who the fuck are you and who referred you here?

i cant wait til chooch comes back and stops ur tyraid, u are now a dictator that doesnt have the right to take over this clan as you have and i cannot believe you would treat a new possible recruit like this. if chooch was here and saw this he would demote you immediatly. u r a arrogant cred noob who thinks he can take over this clan because the true leader is away. I honor chooch as i honor tallymon and i left the FLF because the leadership of Sushi Rider was faulty. Sushi is 10 times the leader you are and he is not fit to lead a clan. I am tired of having great clans with great leaders then the leaders leave and the new leadership is terrible. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
the possible cause

the possible cause

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm

lol striker
Back to top Go down
Cpt flowers

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm

[P] StrikerBurn101 wrote:
[W]armaster wrote:
lol512hiyas3 wrote:
lol512hiyas
farmer

i cant wait til chooch comes back and stops ur tyraid, u are now a dictator that doesnt have the right to take over this clan as you have and i cannot believe you would treat a new possible recruit like this. if chooch was here and saw this he would demote you immediatly. u r a arrogant cred noob who thinks he can take over this clan because the true leader is away. I honor chooch as i honor tallymon and i left the FLF because the leadership of Sushi Rider was faulty. Sushi is 10 times the leader you are and he is not fit to lead a clan. I am tired of having great clans with great leaders then the leaders leave and the new leadership is terrible. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Who the fuck are you? When was the last time you did something useful? Dark has been the only one doing anything for this clan (along with TPC). With us leaders being absent, Dark has every right to lead. Thats the point of his rank, to lead when we cannot. So while we all were inactive, doin our shit, Dark had the balls to pull things back together. When Chooch first went inactive, who do you think led the clan? Super? Yea right. Lolkid? Bullshit. It was me. I was the one posting all the fucking time. I kept it alive. And thats what Dark is doing. He is unorthodox in his methods, but it's better than nothing. If some people can't handle a bit of profanity, racism, and breaking down, then they aren't for us. We'll take good people, but we prefer to take newbs, break em, then build em up again in our image. Thats how it's been, and thats how it will stay. Just because i don't post doesn't mean i don't watch.
Back to top Go down
hcdarksoul

hcdarksoul

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 pm

[W]armaster wrote:
lol512hiyas3 wrote:
lol512hiyas
farmer

fucking noob

@CPT lol, I keep it short and to the point. I dont like covering shit with more shit and calling it cake.
Back to top Go down
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:34 pm

1) NobodyIsHere
2) Lvl 23
3) Athelete
4) 100 melee, 20 Pistol. Submachinegun will be the third when pistol is maxed.

Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Cpt flowers wrote:
[W]armaster wrote:
lol512hiyas3 wrote:
lol512hiyas
farmer

Who the fuck are you? When was the last time you did something useful? Dark has been the only one doing anything for this clan (along with TPC). With us leaders being absent, Dark has every right to lead. Thats the point of his rank, to lead when we cannot. So while we all were inactive, doin our shit, Dark had the balls to pull things back together. When Chooch first went inactive, who do you think led the clan? Super? Yea right. Lolkid? Bullshit. It was me. I was the one posting all the fucking time. I kept it alive. And thats what Dark is doing. He is unorthodox in his methods, but it's better than nothing. If some people can't handle a bit of profanity, racism, and breaking down, then they aren't for us. We'll take good people, but we prefer to take newbs, break em, then build em up again in our image. Thats how it's been, and thats how it will stay. Just because i don't post doesn't mean i don't watch.

All troofs cpt. flowers.

Dark has done a great job in my absence of keepin everythin goin and u were invaluable in the way u kept the clan alive for so long cpt.

Striker will be Striker it seems, just relax a bit dude and take some time out to smooke every once ina while.
Back to top Go down
iMayh3m

PostSubject: Recruiting   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 pm

N/A/S/L: alan/16/male/california
LvL: 27
Class: Lawyer
3 highest profecencies:Shotgun, Pistols, Machineguns
I do not have any interest in PvP.
Username: mayh3m
I like to go looting, doing missions, or CB
Back to top Go down
Cpt flowers

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:51 pm

iMayh3m wrote:
Damn dude, we just want general info, not the whole fuckng bio Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Cpt flowers wrote:
iMayh3m wrote:
Damn dude, we just want general info, not the whole fuckng bio Razz
hahahahahaha lol
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 pm

iMayh3m wrote:

u're stats are balanced, but i would go all on one thing to 100 then the next, its the best way.

Get on the chat whenever u're on and see which member of Death squad or myself can take u on an aggro run. I'm at fort pastor right now if u wanna come out and aggro w me.
Back to top Go down
bryt77

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am

Username:bryt77
Level: 41
Class: Scientist
3 Highest profecencies: Melee, machine guns, shotguns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 am

bryt77 wrote:
Username:bryt77
Level: 41
Class: Scientist
3 Highest profecencies: Melee, machine guns, shotguns
looked over this guys profile, hes looks ok but he needs to read ravens guide, he was TPCs recruit btw
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 am

striker, stop tellin people to read raven's guide, we've been over this, its ok, but highly overrated lol.

anyways, i took him out on an aggro run last night, but i was havin some retarded conn issues with 3D, so it was inconclusive. He seemed to handle himself ok for the little i was able to see, but we should do a long distance low aggro looting run to see how he does on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 am

Hi guys,

New applicant, username: Nurgleth

Level 20 Doctor,a bit shotguns, a bit melee and a lot of machine guns and strength.
Interests: looting,missions,tv,sports,PvP,theatre,art,dancing,zen archery,pilates,baseball and historical materialism.

hope to see someone soon in an aggro run.
Back to top Go down
{F} Shadyk {F}

{F} Shadyk {F}

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 am

[quote="Nurgleth"]
Level 20 Doctor,a bit shotguns, a bit melee and a lot of machine guns and strength.
Interests: looting,missions,tv,sports,PvP,theatre,art,dancing,zen archery,pilates,baseball and historical materialism. quote]

http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=2878524

Your stats are a bit spread and they should be fine tuned a bit (Ironic coming from me Razz) Anyways, I'd be happy to do a run with him whenever I hit lv49 (soon) which is the same time im coing back to op.
Secondly, your interests are interesting Razz, but for the most part, we mean your interests in game Razz
Back to top Go down
Painful Chef

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 am

A lvl 20 wasn't meant to survive GLAZ Razz
Back to top Go down
http://[img]http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/D/Death%
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

lol, thx for posting nurgleth. Get on the chat whenever you're on and see who can take u on an aggro run. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 am

This is our application form for the AoD:

1) IGN/A/S: The Falken/17/Male
2) Level: 21
3) Class: Athlete
4) 3 highest profeciencies: Pistol, Machine gun, melee

Pistol: USP, upgrading to kolt anaconda at 60, then raging bull on 100 [55 pistol ATM] <- building

Machine Guns : UMP, Mp5, sticking with UMP till 100 and can afford GAU, (Mp5 for precautionary ammo) [50 MG ATM] <- on hold

Melee : 5, concentrating on pistol and MG first

more of the looting squad
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Good build and gear and a good plan for leveling up. Thats just the kind of zombie hunter we need in this clan. Get on the chat whenever u can and either me or someone from Death Squad can take u on an aggro run so u can prove ur skills. I'm sure you'll do just fine, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 pm

i was promoted :\
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 am

whats up penback, haven't seen u around in a good while, thats why i was waiting on any promotions, for people i haven't seen in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 pm

1) Name
Drowzom

2) Level

3) Class
police officer

4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.)
Melee, Shotguns, Machine Guns

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Jester420 wrote:
1) Name
Drowzom

2) Level

3) Class
police officer

4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.)
Melee, Shotguns, Machine Guns

stats spread like a motherfucker with crappy guns and a fail class... i think we can take him Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:45 pm

ouch for sure. Well i tryed. hey if i get my stats on cue or make a new acount and do it right can i apply for an aggro run again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Jester420 wrote:
ouch for sure. Well i tryed. hey if i get my stats on cue or make a new acount and do it right can i apply for an aggro run again
never said u couldnt apply i bet well still take you, but yeah, thatd be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: