Angels Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to join the Angels Of Death, PM one of the leaders. ONLY LEVELS 20+ MAY JOIN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)

Go down 
+7
Tactical
illuminatus
Cpt flowers
AznWebBoy
ChoochPooperton
superidot
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ChoochPooperton

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

sounds good bad jesus, you're in as a recruit til we can do the aggro run to prove your skills. probably sometime after OA today.
Back to top Go down
AznWebBoy

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi. I PM'd my application to superidiot. He told me to post, wasn't sure if he meant off-site or on-site forum. Posting on both just in case. Glad to meet everyone. Smile

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 Darkangel2
Back to top Go down
superidot

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

lol when i said post i meant talk to people
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:30 pm

AznWebBoy wrote:
Hi. I PM'd my application to superidiot. He told me to post, wasn't sure if he meant off-site or on-site forum. Posting on both just in case. Glad to meet everyone. Smile

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 Darkangel2

its superidot. and could you plz post your application info on this thread or section so i could see for myself. im in SE zone and cant check just now.
Back to top Go down
AznWebBoy

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

i didn't save the pm i sent super. i'll just re write the info here.

Admin wrote:
This is out application form for the AoD:
1) Name: aznwebboy/jericho kain
2) Level: 50
3) Class: athlete
4) 3 highest profeciencies, (melee, shotgun, explosives, ect.): mel, rif, mg

You will be processed through our leaders to see if you may join.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

alright, you're already in as a recruit, but lets try to to an aggro run today if at all possible so you can rank up to Angel and be assigned to a squad already.
Back to top Go down
AznWebBoy

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

ChoochPooperton wrote:
alright, you're already in as a recruit, but lets try to to an aggro run today if at all possible so you can rank up to Angel and be assigned to a squad already.

alright. no rush. i wouldn't mind gettin it out of the way but whenever its convenient for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Brikien

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

1) Brik Bandit 93 (Username for Reply was too small)
2) Currently Level 14. 60%
3) Engineer
4) Rifle is #1 Proficiency at 50, Machine Guns and Melee are tied with 10.

I do not have a whole lot to offer currently, as I am still hesitant to enter purp zones, and almost all money from loot runs goes to feed my rifle, but that should change soon enough.

I am currently active on the game as I have plenty of free time, but when I have a job/school starts, then my activity will be cut down to weekends. Right now though, I get on at around 10 or 11 a.m. and play through until a few hours after the OA begins. Sometimes more.

Hopefully you will consider me, and thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

brikien, if you can get to lvl 20 in the next few days, you can apply to go on an aggro run to prove your skills in the city. If you pass the test, you will join the clan. good luck. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey you guys. I'm kind of hesitant to make another application but when I was doing a Gau service with exterminator (tac was there too) I guess during the conversation There I realised I could apply again. anyways I'm level 20 now so that's out of the way, but I guess it's all up to you guys if I can re-join.

Name: Jeff Kolt

Level: 20

Class: Soldier

3 highest proficiencies: machine guns (50), rifle (25), melee (20)
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Jeff Kolt wrote:
Hey you guys. I'm kind of hesitant to make another application but when I was doing a Gau service with exterminator (tac was there too) I guess during the conversation There I realised I could apply again. anyways I'm level 20 now so that's out of the way, but I guess it's all up to you guys if I can re-join.

Name: Jeff Kolt

Level: 20

3 highest proficiencies: machine guns (50), rifle (25), melee (20)

i'm sorry but even in getting to level 20, now that you FINALLY did, you still failed....

weapon proficiences spread out over 4 weapons styles?.... only getting to level 20 because someone finally power leveled you?

I'm sorry, but you don't have the skills required to join or make it in AoD.
Back to top Go down
Brikien

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 pm

I finished leveling to 20. What do I need to do to apply for an aggro run? Make an account on this site and communicate with you through PM's about time and place Chooch?
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm

ok, well get on the chat and we'll discuss it more. Register with your exact DF name if at all possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Been wanting a clan for a while so here goes:

Aweomsesauce13
Soldier (Level 19)
On at least once per day when not busy.
Melee, MG, and Pistol (Critical Build with high agility)

I can get to Level 20 in less than a day.
I invest all my stats into Melee right now since that's what I get to 100 first.
I have a Mced Machete so my stats might seem a bit spread out.

http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=2533947

Alright, good stuff dude, i PM'd you already, so im glad u found the forum. Get on the chat whenever u can, someone is always on. PM me or Tactical about an aggro run and we'll get you set up.

Also read the Aggro Recruit thread in Announcements. Important Info for u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Name:JustinN
Lvl:23
Class:scientist
Mele shotgun and machinegun in the future
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Good, u finally made it lol, good luck on ur aggro run, probably after OA
Back to top Go down
stoned

PostSubject: app   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 pm

stayxstoned
brad/17/Male/GA, USA
Level: 32, 3k from 33
melee-80 with a sabre (7acc/7crit) /// machinegun-70 with a XM8 (all Cool /// explosives-20 with a M79 (0)
Back to top Go down
AznWebBoy

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

stoned wrote:
stayxstoned
brad/17/Male/GA, USA
Level: 32, 3k from 33
melee-80 with a sabre (7acc/7crit) /// machinegun-70 with a XM8 (all Cool /// explosives-20 with a M79 (0)

your name alone will get you 500 bonus points

congrats
Back to top Go down
Cpt flowers

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Indeed. I approve.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am

Congrats on joining the clan StayxStoned, you're in as an Angel since you got ur aggro run done.
Back to top Go down
MaxKpo

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm

1) Name: MaxKpo (Negro-Garka in game)
2) Level: 22 and 50%
3) Class: entertainer
4) 3 highest profeciencies: shotgun, machinegun, meele (just started improving meele)
Back to top Go down
illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

ok max ill check out your profile in game and please use your in-game name on this forum to make things easier
Back to top Go down
fishy195

PostSubject: aplication   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm

name:james
level:24, almost 25
class: engineer
highest skills: rifles (75) melee (currently improving, 35) and pistols (10)
i always have enough rifle ammo to fend off a small army of infected.
Back to top Go down
ChoochPooperton

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 pm

fishy195 wrote:
name:james
level:24, almost 25
class: engineer
highest skills: rifles (75) melee (currently improving, 35) and pistols (10)
i always have enough rifle ammo to fend off a small army of infected.

That sounds like just what we're lookin for. Agressive and we need an engineer in the clan as well. Good luck in u're aggro run fishy, you're in the clan as a recruit till then. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shadyk

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 am

IGN : Shadyk
Lv : 30 (31 in about 1/2 hour)
Class : Police Officer
Skills :
Melee - 83; Machine Guns - 35
Weapons - Sabre, Steel MS800, MP5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)   Applications (post here to apply to the AoD) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications (post here to apply to the AoD)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Death :: Applications-
Jump to: